Blocks phasing in and out

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    There seems to be some sort of visual glitch with the salvage gun, where "ghosts" of blocks that you've salvaged briefly pop in and out. I noticed this yesterday while I was salvaging a space station with some friends - after we had finished salvaging large chunks of the station, groups of blocks would occasionally pop in for a split second and instantly disappear. I don't know exactly what caused it, but it was a bit disconcerting, and I feel like it might have had something to do with the lag that we began to experience as the salvaging process continued. (I got the impression that it might be something along the lines of the server registering what was originally there, and how it has changed up to the present.)

I don't quite recall, but I think that the glitch might have only happened while using the salvage gun, as I don't really remember anything popping up after we finished. Don't take my word for it, though.

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Hmm, I never saw it before, but I will take a close look at it. My guess would be that similar to segments (chunks) of old asteroids blending in in a sector change, the cleaning up process of emptied segments (chunks), could cause the same glitch.