Blocks disappearing

Reaction score
    Alright, as many people out there by now probably have noticed while using the advanced build tool to place or delete blocks is that the number of blocks you've placed/deleted doesn't match up with how many it was before you started, suddenly after puttind down 10 blocks at a time you've spent 11 or 12, or even just 9 sometimes, it's like the game can't load the putting down/deleting of blocks so it gets a bit confused and just takes away a few extra to be sure.

Today I had to delete my big planet cracker, I'm playing on a server where you sell your stuff for pretty low and buy for pretty high so the economy is pretty tought and you can't make a quick buck, so after spending many hours farming away to be able to have a 10k salvager ship with 800k power gen/s and 300k shieldings and over 3k AMCs on it for defence, so, I had put 10k salvage cannons on it, exactly 10k, so when I started deleting it, when I was done I had only 6k left after using all the different advance tools (the mirroring for all sides and 10x10x10 delete).. this was a huge blow for me, especially since I worked so long for it.

Please, do fix this, I'm far from the only one that has this problem.