Blockade Project

Reaction score

WHAT IS BLOCKADE?
    The Blockade Collection is basically an excuse to get me to make a skin every month. These skins will specifically be in the style of the DirtySpace texture pack; a pseudo-Star Wars, gritty, dirt-filled universe. You can expect tons of droids, bounty hunters, scoundrels, soldiers, aliens and everything in between. Each skin packaged with multiple variants to choose from.

SOME THINGS
    The skins will go up individually in Community Content. I will try to release a new skin every month but considering my list of projects keeps piling up, I may not always be able to deliver on time. The skins are obviously mine. You are free to edit them for personal use. Just make sure to always give me credit.

I have a doc full of things I want to make, however suggestions are always welcome!

Last edited:

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I think I might need to steal that skin and see if I cant edit it a bit.
    Make it a bit more TE and steampunk like :p

Kojinus

Feline Overlord
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Ooh, so this is what you were working on when you showed off that face in chat the other night. :) I like this! It looks good.

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Those goddamn clankers...

Reaction score

Already started work on a second skin. This stoic guy has seen a lot of action in his day :D

EDIT: Eyebrows for Cyber.

Last edited: