Block Segment Load fail

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ok I've started noticing some segment load fail happening on my server when playing with multiple players.

What happens is after say 5 minutes of play blocks stop loading in for certain clients and once they stop they never resume loading in.

as a result we get big gaps in ships and eventually stations, asteroids and planets refuse to load in even across sector changes.

this is fixed by re-logging but it will usually fail soon after.

the sever is mostly stock but has 0.008 friction instead of stock friction settings. unsure if the extra physics calculations are causing it or what.

The server has been around for a while so it has a fair ammount of ships and debris floating across multiple sectors.

Anyone else seeing this or just me?

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I\'ve had similar issues, but it is a permanent thing. Sections of a ship that I am building simply won\'t show up. I didn\'t know what the term was until now, though.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I just started noticing this myself on our server of 4 players. We have a station faction in one sector, I have built the only capital at 45k blocks in same sector, and we have added onto the station. Just noticed this last night (Sep 18). So obviously not a ton on our box, and the box is way more than capable of functioning as a server and has never had probs before.

Are you getting random teleportation as well? I haven\'t tried the latest build today so they may be resolved.