Block Placing Glitch

Reaction score
    I noticed that in BUILD MODE when you look at a block from a few different directions it is possible to interact with blocks behind it. It makes it very hard to build. here is a pic showing me clearly pointing at the block, but the interaction cube (or whatever it's called) is inside the block interacting with the block behind.

I can add more pictures if you need them.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    I\'m having this issue as well. As well as tramendous lag when placing blocks in build mode.

I.E. I will place a block and then it will take a few seconds to appear and or disappear.

This has made the game unplayable for me.

EDIT: This also happens outside build mode.

EDIT: I don\'t get the problem online, even with the new expanded settings maxed out I have zero lag.

EDIT: The problem seems to be isolated to offline mode only.

Reaction score
    The only problem I have had is the once I have listed. I haven\'t experienced any other problems you have listed. Hopefully they will be fixed soon :)

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    been misplacing blocks this way ever since the new update dropped

Reaction score
    Tested on a server and my single player. The problem has only occured in single player and usually appears when aiming the yellow build box at the center-ish area of the block, usually from the top of it.

Reaction score
    I\'ve been finding this annoying lately, especially because of the fact that I\'m working on a pretty big ship and I have to go around finding misplaced blocks every 5 minutes. Which usually takes a while unless the block is a different colour from grey. (It gets very annoying with glass and water as well.)