Bug Block-info: ±20/100 accuracy is absolutely inacceptable!

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    NeonSturm, I'm a bit confused, I don't know whether your post was also supposed to answer mine (since you rated it funny so I assume you disagreed). If this is the case, I was only asking Lecic why he thinks we should compare ships relatively to their block count (and arguing that I think mass or price would probably be better suited)

Other than that, I agree that standard armour is quite mediocre in spite of you forgetting to take into account the AHP contribution (3'000 AHP/3mass for basic hull, 1'500AHP/3mass for standard armor, 600AHP/3mass for advanced armor).
    You also made a mistake about the advanced armor's armor rating. It's actually 0.75 and not 0.8 (I know the game says 0.8 in the description, but that display is actually rounded with 1 decimal... besides if you scroll further down you get the exact percentage with is 75%... I know, it's dumb) so it amounts to 12'000EHP/3mass instead of 15'000EHP/3mass.

I don't really understand why you raise this point though.
    Just tells how difficult it is to know what you are confronted with.
    AHP are not easy to understand and not shown ingame and also relatively new (I never played around with it jet).

WTF. All decimals should be ±1/100 accurate!
    Because here not the armour, but the leaked damage is important, 20→25, it's ±20/100 = absolutely inacceptable!

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I would have to login. I had a login, but lost it since they switched to Phabricator. Maybe I make one when they added modding…
    Another login-page :(

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    In case of faction blocks, whose 99% are rounded to 1, the inaccuracy (leaked damage 0->1) is even infinite.
    You only have 1 faction block on your ship. You do not build it for armour like hull blocks, but for it's function.
    But I still agree.

Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    You only have 1 faction block on your ship. You do not build it for armour like hull blocks, but for it's function.
    But I still agree.
    But you can have 100 faction blocks in 100 20-block-drones.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    But you can have 100 faction blocks in 100 20-block-drones.
    This would be another issue/bug/topic.
    Do you know how much 10'000 cores with just a faction module in a 100x100 area would lag?