block editor class pR

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    when using the block editor and selecting any block in the list, i get a critical error with the following message.

IllegalAccessException: Class pR can not access a member of class org.schema.game.common.data.element.ElementInformation with modifiers "private"

to get information about a possible fix,

please search for your error in the www.star-made.org forums

or make a new topic if not found.

when hitting retry i get the following critical error

IllegalAccessException: Class pR can not access a member of class org.schema.game.common.data.element.ElementInformation with modifiers "Static Final"

to get information about a possible fix,

please search for your error in the www.star-made.org forums

or make a new topic if not found.

I am not sure if this is related to the errors above, but when i try starting my game using a custom block i made with the block editor above, my game will get to 99% load then crash :(

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    so i updated starmade to the version in the subject post, and now i get almost the exact same error message, the only difference now is that instead of class pR it is class pS.

Also, I edited the t002.png to have a texture for a block i was working on. it shows up in the block editor but when i choose the texture it wont let me click ok. it will let me select one the pink squares but not the square i edited. just throwing this in here since it is also a block editor bug.

Reaction score
    It could be broken, but I really recommend using a text editor rather than the block editor.

Notepad++ or something works really well for editing the blockconfig imo, you just need to open the blockconfig.xml file in it, and then just edit the values.