Blackholes and more mobs!

Reaction score
    To be honest, Starmade is starting to become a bit bland. You build a ship big or small, and occasionally raid space stations, other factions, and planets. The only mobs are space pirates and they're pretty much the only conflict. I think that there should be npcs that live on planets and give you quests to conquer other worlds or something. There should also be some sort of alien race that are pretty much the same as pirates, but when destroyed they have exclusive alien technology loot. If blackholes were in the game, I think that they would either suck you in and take you into a far, unknown region of space, or destroy you and your ship. Does anybody else have other ideas for mobs and blackholes?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    this idea has been posted over millions of times, shema is already thinking of adding more mobs, what kind of mobs i have no idea. Instead of saying \"Hey guys we need mobs in this game, what do you guys say?\" you should say something like \"Hey lets put down some ideas for how the mobs would look like since everything is in blocks\" I\'m not trying to be mean, just to let you know that this idea has been done before, but not the one for showing how they look like. And for the blackhole one, if there IS going to be blackholes then they should take you from one sector to a far away sector, not destory you and your ship cause some people tend to make very complex ships and if they go into a blackhole and they lose the ship, they would rage and I don\'t think shema wants people raging in his game cause if it was meant for that, it would look very different. And saving in the catalog is kind of dumb cause you could make an indestructible ship, save it into the catalog, log out then back in and you\'ll see pirates with that same ship.