Black Widow - Devastator Class Titan

Reaction score
    Greetings from the Hyper-Core.net Galaxy

I have been working for a long time now ( 160 hours building and 400 hours gathering materials ) for my Black Widow Titan.

The ship is 100% optimized for combat and killing off ships, also the ship is very agile and fast, and has its own jump drive system and radar detection system.

I will be releasing the mark 2 type of my Black Widow ship, and it has gotten very positive feedback, from friends and from enemies alike.

The ship is 100% original and made by hand, no automation or external programs were used to make this ship. AND the ship has been through many remakes due to design changes (due to testing and testing and testing more).

Combat Tested vs a Fleet of ships

Here is a picture of the ship, (front is Black Widow, the back one is a AI Titan).

Video Presentation : Youtube

Battle of 1000, very entertaining video and you can hear what happens in the battle (enemy recording) : Youtube

Stats by group
    Weapon Group 1 :
    Weapon Group 2 :
    Weapon Group 3 :
    Weapon Group 4 :
    Mass :
    Thrust :
    Shield Amount :
    Shield Regeneration :
    Power Amount :
    Power Regeneration :
    Power Storage :

Statistics will be released upon release. ( released on the upcoming weekend )

/Bloodlance

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    An interesting looking ship. Definitely bulky (and I suspect equally tanky), giving it a rather "heavy" look. Doesn't really look agile, more like a "fuck everything in that general direction" kind of package (thanks to Deadlis for the classification). I quite like the Tron visual style you got going too.

It's really nice to see someone make an original ship and not a brick/replica titan (a rare occurrence) :D. Not saying that replicas lack merit but they aren't as impressive as original builds.

My only quirk with this is that I can't seem to make out what is what... Like... what's gun and what's engine?

Edit: It kinda reminds me of the triple tower ship in the "Firefly" TV series for some reason.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Deadlis
    Reaction score
    An interesting looking ship. Definitely bulky (and I suspect equally tanky), giving it a rather "heavy" look. Doesn't really look agile, more like a "fuck everything in that general direction" kind of package (thanks to Deadlis for the classification). I quite like the Tron visual style you got going too.

It's really nice to see someone make an original ship and not a brick/replica titan (a rare occurrence) :D. Not saying that replicas lack merit but they aren't as impressive as original builds.

My only quirk with this is that I can't seem to make out what is what... Like... what's gun and what's engine?

Edit: It kinda reminds me of the triple tower ship in the "Firefly" TV series for some reason.

Yea in space form has no meaning, so all the cool looking "winged" ships are pretty much well, only cool looking but for actual space ship style usage, not so realistic.

Winged ships are for some kind of athmosphere usage, imo.

The bulkyness of the ship comes from the Tankyness and armor, so yea ;) the frontside look is a bit intimidating :)

Groovrider

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    This game has no angular deflection. If it did, streamlined shapes would have an advantage for projectile impacts. Starmade doesn't so yes it just looks nice. That being said, presenting the smallest profile to your target is good tactics and if distributing systems inside "wings" helps then it's all good.

Reaction score
    This game has no angular deflection. If it did, streamlined shapes would have an advantage for projectile impacts. Starmade doesn't so yes it just looks nice. That being said, presenting the smallest profile to your target is good tactics and if distributing systems inside "wings" helps then it's all good.
    Well yea, if the impact would be kinetic, but if it would be energy or nonkinetic damage, form would have no meaning. Also the velocity of the shots are so fast, that i would say angle would have no meaning. (we are not playing with tanks).

Also missiles have 100% hit chance, so thats a dilemma also.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    Black Widow ba-by!

Seriously though, this ship looks absolutely kick-ass. I love the Tron style lighting and the vertical style. What stats are you hoping to achieve?

Reaction score
    Well yea, if the impact would be kinetic, but if it would be energy or nonkinetic damage, form would have no meaning. Also the velocity of the shots are so fast, that i would say angle would have no meaning. (we are not playing with tanks).

Also missiles have 100% hit chance, so thats a dilemma also.
    Projectile speed has nothing to do with profile. Your weapon could move faster than the speed of light, but if they have a narrow profile it's still equally hard to hit. It's not the projectile itself but the gun, you need to actually aim at the target and if the target is this tiny thin line then it's hard to line your gun up so your shot actually hits the target instead of skating right past it.

Reaction score
    Black Widow ba-by!

Seriously though, this ship looks absolutely kick-ass. I love the Tron style lighting and the vertical style. What stats are you hoping to achieve?
    It is already done 100%

I am waiting for an admin to spawn the ship and tell me the stats, so i can post them here. (hardly any know how how to do it in single player).

Shielding is around 12 000 000 million and shield regen is 1 500 000 million ~~soso if i remember it correctly.

Groovrider

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    It is already done 100%

I am waiting for an admin to spawn the ship and tell me the stats, so i can post them here. (hardly any know how how to do it in single player).

Shielding is around 12 000 000 million and shield regen is 1 500 000 million ~~soso if i remember it correctly.
    I like your ship; it's a proper leviathan but what the hell are you hunting that requires 12 million is shields? 1.5 mill regen is impressive.