Black Legion [CLOSED] The last story about the Black Legion!

Targaryen

Deathbringer
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    IGN: Aggro
    What way do you want?
    I love building ships and enjoy big projects. I also love the thrill of being able to show off and test my ships in combat. So either Navy or Ship Engineer; I will fit in any position required of me at that time.
    How long have I been playing:
    7 months to 1 year
    Why do you want to join:
    you guys seem legit. your rules aren't harsh and it feels like their is more freedom within the faction and overall good community of people that I would enjoy playing with. Hard to find within factions these days :/ (at least ones public)
    Skills: Creative thinking. Good with big guns XD
    P.S.
    Also something I think I should throw out there. I cant be on all the time due to school and year round swimming. (AP and honors= much homework) I will try to be on as much as I can though. Ultimately, I want to join this group to have a fun time.
    I was waiting for guy like you :P (not in gay meaning :P)
    welcome mate!
    if you want to play with us, come to us in 198.23.243.10:57921 you should be on WL already[DOUBLEPOST=1413660658,1413660506][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Brovo* and idk (no offense just trying to help you improve your english)
    I've meant old server/faction (basicaly a mental shortcut, seems like it was misleading, sorry)
    Brovar means beer in polish language. and thats how we called our old server and faction

Reaction score
    IGN: McKass
    WHAT Way DO YOU WANT: NAVY
    HOW LONG ARE YOU PLAYING STARMADE: 1,5 Years
    WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN US: Because i want to be a part of greatest empire!
    Skills: good fight

Targaryen

Deathbringer
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    IGN: McKass
    WHAT Way DO YOU WANT: NAVY
    HOW LONG ARE YOU PLAYING STARMADE: 1,5 Years
    WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN US: Because i want to be a part of greatest empire!
    Skills: good fight
    U R ACCEPTED! Welcome Spaceman

Targaryen

Deathbringer
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    The last story about the Black Legion!

We have been long united but bickering, and lack of food and water divided us, plus empire wanted to destroy our legion, because we were a threat to them. At the rim we were inciting people to fight against them and it was going well. But they sent the best people against us, the most deadly of them were Oprahiel and Iberamond. Truly cruel commanders. We have fought several battles with them and the amount of ships decreased on both sides but we did not have suplies to continue the fight.

And then something strange happened, a portal opened close to our fleet we scaned it, and when crew member told that is stable, i ordered the fleet including civilian ships to head toward the portal in full engine power...