Black Legion [CLOSED] The last story about the Black Legion!

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Don't forget me in that list :p

Reaction score
    Hey targaryen.

I have major assets, and I am requesting a merge on one condition, that you make a new branch, the economics division, and make me Comm-In-Chief of it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Well it appears this faction I applied for is going well! What servers do we play on?

Reaction score
    Yay! I have one request, can we fight in the vs. odium event? Also I'll start making assets on elwyn unless you want me on stardrift exclusivly.

Targaryen

Deathbringer
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Yay! I have one request, can we fight in the vs. odium event? Also I'll start making assets on elwyn unless you want me on stardrift exclusivly.
    The odium event
    i don't really know what is it and we doesn't have finished our ships, so i think maybe another time.

EvelynEternity
    I dont want to play there and i think that stardrift is more professional server than evelyn.

btw. sorry for the spelling and grammatical errors

[edit]
    At this point where im now i dont have any ideas where to play

Last edited:

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    probably a mobile device used

It isn't really the "ODIUM EVENT" I would call it the "Faction Wargames 2014"

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Easy gentelmen, we simply dont have the guns yet for the fight

Reaction score
    IGN: Aggro
    What way do you want?
    I love building ships and enjoy big projects. I also love the thrill of being able to show off and test my ships in combat. So either Navy or Ship Engineer; I will fit in any position required of me at that time.
    How long have I been playing:
    7 months to 1 year
    Why do you want to join:
    you guys seem legit. your rules aren't harsh and it feels like their is more freedom within the faction and overall good community of people that I would enjoy playing with. Hard to find within factions these days :/ (at least ones public)
    Skills: Creative thinking. Good with big guns XD
    P.S.
    Also something I think I should throw out there. I cant be on all the time due to school and year round swimming. (AP and honors= much homework) I will try to be on as much as I can though. Ultimately, I want to join this group to have a fun time.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    IGN: Aggro
    What way do you want?
    I love building ships and enjoy big projects. I also love the thrill of being able to show off and test my ships in combat. So either Navy or Ship Engineer; I will fit in any position required of me at that time.
    How long have I been playing:
    7 months to 1 year
    Why do you want to join:
    you guys seem legit. your rules aren't harsh and it feels like their is more freedom within the faction and overall good community of people that I would enjoy playing with. Hard to find within factions these days :/ (at least ones public)
    Skills: Creative thinking. Good with big guns XD
    P.S.
    Also something I think I should throw out there. I cant be on all the time due to school and year round swimming. (AP and honors= much homework) I will try to be on as much as I can though. Ultimately, I want to join this group to have a fun time.
    Welcome aboard my friend you will share our blood and glory with us