Bigger planets, then Land Vehicles? Handheld weapons?

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    I was on StarMade one day (by the way i love starmade), on a planet, and i thought it could be bigger. i mean you cant even fit a starship on it. so do any of you guys want bigger planets? Also i thought if you had bigger planets, you could maby put land vehicles? yeah, i know its a game about spaceships, but why not? itd be really fun to drop them out of spaceships, onto a planet for re-inforcements for a land war! speaking of a land war, i also thought about better handheld weapons, instead of that terrible 5-damage lazer pistol =P. Anyway what do you StarMade fans think?

Reaction score
    thats right. but firs less planets...1 star with 20 planets??? wtf. 1 star with not more than 6 or 7 planets. than a core for fighter + a core for capitals...capitals must not be able to enter the planet (stops dick heads on servers making lag.) fighter cores have a limitit mass what u can add to them. than add vehicle cores. what i dont like too is the shield /power system. there shut be a power core u can add to a ship and u add than gnerators to the core to get more power+ battery blocks. same for shield system 1 shield core where u add shield generators and shield projektors. on that way u can setup front left right back top and bottom shields. but year that game is alpha and it has already a big community i think once it is done it will be one of the best space games ever

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I believe stars with less, and larger, planets is planned, as are (eventually) land vehicles of some kind.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks for the info, Ithirahad, it\'s nice to know that bigger planets are planned.

Reaction score
    I think your right for the planets size and the land vehicles but a better gun can be cheated in multiplayer fight

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I think we should have smaller ones along big ones too.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Lol, I only know this because I annoyed Cal about it a while ago. :P