Big Bug

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Bonjour voici mon probleme:

Mon vaisseau était pas fini et je me suis fait détruire je c'est pas comment et je suis revenu au spawn sa ma donner un chip core qui ne marche pas. Donc au final je suis bloquer au spawn

Reaction score
    Hello here is my problem: My ship was unfinished and It gave me what I destroyed and not how I came to give spawning it\'s core doesn\'t work. So in the end I block the spawn

My thoughts are: he removed a block/the core, it gave him the wrong item?(not sure at all) he\'s unable to spawn a core, i\'m not sure what \"block the spawn\" means.

Here is a rough translation, Courtesy of Google translate, the parts in itallic are parts I had to change for clarity, the parts in Bold are part\'s i\'m baffled about, and original is below in case I ruined it.

Hello here is my problem: My ship was not finished and I got what I destroy and not how I came to give my spawn its core chip does not work. So in the end I block the spawn

Reaction score
    But I only knw a tiny bit so I\'m not actually sure what is being said. I hope schema does know French because from what cboehme said this sounds like a really annoying bug.

Reaction score
    Well if anyone knows anyone who knows French, you know what to do.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I know two things in french, one is i dont speak french; the other is a coffee insult :D

Reaction score
    i think he is saying... ( a lot of this is speculation)

1. His unfinished ship was destroyed somehow when he returned to spawn to rebuy it the damaged version was spawned?

2. He managed to rebuy his unfinished ship but the core would not work?

bloquer might mean he stopped something. (Maybe)

If you know how to write in french could you tell him to send in a bug report Cboehme?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    I tested this...

If you Have your ship and love it, you will probably catalog it. it has a name. my ship was xxx. I lost my ship to pirates.. normal. purchasing a blueprint of xxx and nameing it exactly the same name as the reciently deceased ship caused it to spawn in the exact same state of the prior entity.

Also tested with ships that were consumed. spawning the ship with the same name caused a null entity to from that has no blocks. Just a radar/navi blip.

This has to do with using the Same Exact name. one char off will work as intended..

also as a side note. when saveing blueprints the name needs to be unique or it will mostlikly have the modifyed blueprint error..

Enjoy

AssIn9

Reaction score
    Confirmed, this is a nasty side-effect of the new entity naming thing I think.

I\'ve even seen cases where the ship would spawn when simply spawning a core and calling it like an existing ship.