Big Bad Wolf Gaming - AUS/NZ Building Server

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen

Big Bad Wolf Gaming

An Australian/New Zealand Starmade community.

Synopsis

Hello all. We are a small gaming community interesting in outreaching to new players to play with us and fill up our server a little bit. We don't want to be anything more than a small community. Ultimately we are looking for mature (16+ only please), casual players who enjoy working on team-based projects and want to be part of a community interested in collaborative efforts. Attention to detail is a key thing we are looking for in players. We're not too tolerating of laziness or general dicking around. At the moment our server slot is at 10 players which may expand depending on how this community goes. The primary goal of the server is building at the moment however it is possible in the future, depending on updates and the games functionality in the future updates, we may do some lite roleplaying, sovereign wars and battles and stuff.

To make clear, we are not accepting only Aus/NZ players, but want a community based around a certain time zone so we can all hop on after work and get to play together. However, if people from other countries want to hop on they are certainly welcome to, and might have to deal with our crazy time zone differences.

Roles

At the moment we are looking for builders who enjoy working on projects with others. You don't have to be specifically talented but should know how the game works, we don't want to have to babysit people.

We like people who fit the following:

- Mature

- Generally easy to get along with

- Enjoy building and big projects

General Rules

- Don't be immature or dickish to other players

- No griefing

- Not refusing to contribute to the server or secluding yourself

- Abusing the server in any way

Group Goals

At the moment we have only done project, which is the Lexx out of the show, Lexx:

You know what they say about the size of one's spaceship.

It certainly still is a work in progress but is coming along nicely. Near future builds will be large titans and flagships, even further we want to release a themed line of ships along a build style, not particularly following any major sci-fi genres (eg. Halo, EVE, SWars) but more of our own designs. In the future we want these ships to become part of our armada if we do start a millitary faction from these ship builds.

Getting On Our Server

Just fill out this post and we'll get back to you with a personal message, effort and pictures will go a long way to being accepted:

Name:

Notable things you've built (pictures please!):

Why you would be a good addition to our community:

Anything else to share?:

We look forward to seeing you on the server!

Regards,

Edward

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey Edward,

I\'m interested but was wondering if you could provide some more information about your server?

Do you use any type of voice chat (eg. Mumble, Teamspeak, Steam Voice Chat)?

What are the specs of your server(speed, RAM, location/ISP)? Is it 24/7? What\'s the current downtime like?

Name: Garth

Notable things built: Currently building a Borg Cube in my sandbox that measures 851x851x851 blocks and still working on the inner framework (no screens yet but I\'ll post something tonight for you if I remember), it will probably be a little bigger once decoration happens.

Why: I\'m mature, I like helping others, I\'m good with basic math, I\'m a perfectionist, I know the advanced building mechanics fairly well. Think of me a bit like Sheldon minus the narccissism

Other stuff: I\'ve only just started looking at turrets and haven\'t touched manufacturing yet so I am eager to try those but will be happy just helping build leviathans and such.

Also, I love Lexx and you have done a great job with it.

Catch ya.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name: Lechai (Luke)

Notable things you\'ve built (pictures please!):

ARN Sabre (still WIP)

Why you would be a good addition to our community:

Looking for some people/community to play/share with. I\'m mature and avoid drama/grief.

Um yeah, if you want to know anything else, contact me.

Anything else to share?:

Same questions as the above guy