Better Turret UI

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    So, I know you can use Ctrl to orient the turret block, and it works in theory because I can orient a turret on any side of my ship, but its not perfect. The thing is I just spent 17 hours building a verical battelship (somewhat derived from the Naglfar of EVE Online), and its turrets are exclusively placed on the sides of the ship (there aren't any turrets yet though, for the reason im about to explain). The turrets dont face the correct way however. When I try to dock a ship core to a turret dock on the right side of the ship, the core faces DOWN, relative to the battleship's core, instead of looking ahead, like I want them to. The same goes for the right side, except that the core faces UP. This really sucks because I wont be able to use this ship untill there is a way to orient the turret core and get it to face the correct way.

So, I'm suggesting that there be a new tool/UI element that will better allow you to orient your turrets, leetting you choose what direction the turret dock will face (already implemented) AS WELL AS letting you choose what direction your TURRET CORE will face. If anyone has any better ideas please comment and what not :) Thanks!

RAGE

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    We\'ve all been there, RAGE. I\'ve been screwed over a few times because you can\'t choose which way the turrets position themselves, as well as normal docking systems. Its a pain in the ass, but one you\'ll have to deal with until it\'s fixed.