Better Shop Control.

Reaction score
    Shops are currently a complete waste of time and money. If I set one up, some guy comes and fills it up with worthless hull and runs off with my money. Not to mention that player shops use default pricing where the price it pays for products it does not have is over 250% the regular price.

We should be able to exercise control of what we want to buy/sell.

Therefore, for every item we should have an entry:

1. The price of the block. (Default to base price)

2. Maximum capacity of said block. (Default is 0, meaning we don't want any).

3. Whether the item is bought/sold or both.

Shops should hide items it does not buy/sell so we don't have to scroll through everything to see whether the shop has something we want.

Reaction score
    you gave reasons for your idea, you gave details about implementation. you even added a nice convenience in your idea. (this is after seeing \"warp drives, that is all\" as the entirety of a post)

now, on to the idea itself.

I think that there is a way to set prices, though I have never tried before. hiding items is a good idea, though since I use the descriptions sometimes to find out how something works, having it as an option might be a good idea.

over all, I like where you are going with this.

Reaction score
    Okay so you CAN edit prices.

Can we also have a \"Change Prices for All\" button?

Reaction score
    The idea if being able to more or less \"disable\" an item from being sold or bought at a shop is a phenomenal idea. I am a regular shop owner and I hate getting my wallet emptied by some random selling something I have no use for.