Better Shield System Suggestion

Reaction score
    how bout this?

regen always start as soon as the shields are lowered, say i have a 5k regen, now within 5 seconds after being hit shields recharge by 1/10, so i would then recharge 500 shields a second, after the 5 secs is up its increaced to 1/5, so i recharge 1k shields a sec, then it goes to full after another 5 seconds

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    There is no reason or need to prove that a large ship can be killed by a small one.

Yes there is. It gives a little thing known as context to your words. You made a flat statement with no evidence other than \'trust me\'. I say your statement is a lie. This is part of how debates work. People make statements, said statements are challenged or accepted, evidence is brought in to secure either stance.

Shields do not regen when being shot, this means any and all damage dealing ships can destroy another ship regardless of it\'s size given a sufficent amount of time.

With sufficent time being being within water will desolve the human body. The context of time is very important.

Ignoring all other games or inputs becuase you trust and rely on every decision the developer makes is tunnel vision.

You don\'t need to ignore how others do things to question development. You also should not limit development when it does things different than others, which is what it sounds like you are doing.

to bounce these off of each other, to discuss it, not to tell people with differant opinions than you to \"shut the fuck up\".

I told you to STFU because you made a wild claim with no data and no context and only told you to STFU if you would not give proof to your claim.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    It tapers up? Thats an interesting idea, but does not solve the vulnerability large ships have, of being buffer only. All that would mean is that a ship has a 10% regen rate before it dies, not really solving what I percieve as the problem.