Better Chat/Ranks

Reaction score
    I think there should be a way to tell who is an admin in chat. There should also be a mod rank who can't do as much as an admin and maybe a vip rank that has a reserved slot on the server as I can't join my owner server cause its full :P.

Also there should be a way to reboot a server atm I just see shutdown but I want to set it up so it autoruns a reboot cause a server needs that every once in a while

Reaction score
    If StarMade ever gets plugin support, I\'m sure the chat and rank system could easily be implemented. I do agree with the idea though. There should also be an \"Alliance\" chat. Where any Factions that are allies with each other can communicate privately instead of just talking with other Faction members in the Faction chat.

And if you know how to modify/create batch files, you can set up your own auto-reboot script. My server currently has one, and working on making it better. Currently it should automatically restart the server if it ever fully crashes.

Reaction score
    I\'ll look into the reboot stuff and it would be amazing if Starmade got plugin support, I feel as though this will be a while though.