better admin permission?

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    long story short, i built 2 ships for pirates to use. i marked them "enemyusable" in the permissions button on the ship catalog. later on, i built 3 ships for the trading guild, and marked them "other". however, whenever the trading guild travel across the sector every now and then, they are using the ships i made for the pirates...

it may not sound like a big issue, but it throws off the aesthetics I'm going with on my world (pirates having obvious evil looking ships, while the trade has obvious ships that scream out justice)

so my suggestion is some way to manage permissions in the ship catalog, so we wont see mistake like this...
    (or unless i did something wrong, and there is a solution to it)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    No solution currently, but expanded ai faction control is confirmed as coming down the pipeline eventually. "Enemy usable" should more accurately read "NPC usable"

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    No solution currently, but expanded ai faction control is confirmed as coming down the pipeline eventually. "Enemy usable" should more accurately read "NPC usable"
    well that's good to know. so basically, the system we have now just means both trade and pirates can use it?