Benevolent27 Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username Benevolent27

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): GMT-5

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? I can contribute around 10 to 15 hours. This is flexible. I do have a concert to go to tomorrow at 8pm EST and events from time to time, but nothing consistent as of now.

How long have you been playing StarMade? 8 months

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? I am a PVP faction founder. Prior to this, I ran a peacekeeper faction, focused on supporting each other and the general community.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? - I believe in contributing to games I enjoy. I have posted a lot of popular suggestion threads as well as contributed to the ideas of others.

- I have a sense of what an idea would take to implement because I understand some things about java programming, having made a few mods for MineCraft.

- Running a minecraft server, I developed a good understanding of what sort of options admins and players would like to have in a sandbox game.

- I Am very analytical and always to do my best to understand others; I bring practical insight to the table.

-Dedication is my middle name. Positive and friendly are also my middle name! I have a lot of middle names.

What are some of your weaknesses? I may play too much StarMade! (Is there such a thing?!) At almost 1,600 hours logged on steam, my girlfriend misses me. She is waiting for me in bed, as I type this.

What motivates you to become a council member? I'd like to help make StarMade a successful game. It has a solid foundation, it is constantly growing, and the developers are kind of awesome. I'd love to work more closely with them.

How do you contribute to the community currently? I am constantly working toward creating both practical and creative suggestions in the suggestions forums. I have 265 positive ratings since I have began posting to the forums and 0 neutral.

Some of my threads have included:
    - Shareable StarCharts (15 likes & 9 agrees & Recognized)
    - DOT Weapons and Hacking (28 likes & Brainstorm this)
    - Freeform Building (recognized)
    - Freeform Build Helper Selection (recognized)
    - Reduce Rail Lag (Recognized)
    - Date Sorting for Blueprints (Recognized)
    - Chat Improvements - Clickable Links & Emoticons & *new* Copy[ ] Links: (Read by Shine)
    - Build Helper + Copy/Paste = Custom Build Helper (Read by Shine)
    -Inner Ship Remote Toggle (Recognized)
    -Holographic Astronaut Projection (Read by Shine)
    -AstroTech Beams - Repair using a blueprint (Read by Shine)
    -A Simple Suggestion about Modding - Wiki page (Recognized by Council)
    -Personal Trading and Shop Modifications (Recognized)

I have made some notable contributions to other threads, including:
    -Display Modules - A framework to make them programmable with variables

I also work closely with players and server admins to help make this game more enjoyable for players. I also encourage players to show their support for their game by purchasing it! It's so important to support the games you enjoy.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

Status
    Not open for further replies.