BellKitsu's shipyard

Reaction score
    Greetings Citizens.
    It is my pleasure to present you my creations to the Starmade Community in this thread. Let us do so politely and so forth. Thank you for your patience.

Expanded lore:
    This is a term I use to refer to my fanlore that expands the official starmade lore, as I felt the official lore lacking. Expanded lore spacecrafts will be designated EL to prevent confusion.

extra factions in the Expanded lore universe:
    - The Developed World:
    The countries in the Developed World are wealthy and their spacecraft mostly consist of those already found in trading guild fleets, apart from some rare examples, so there isn't much explaining.

Known spacecraft of the Developed World:
    - Bahtra B110 | Drone
    - Bahtra B130 | Patrol Ship
    - Bahtra B150 | Bomber
    - Bahtra B190 | Frigate
    - Crusa C120 | Shuttle
    - Crusa C140 | Salvager
    - Tak T180 | Small Freighter

- The Developing World:
    The countries in the Developing World usually manufacture their own spacecraft locally to reduce their dependence (and therefore influence) of the Trading Guild. Their spacecraft resemble those already used by Outcasts and Scavengers, so don't be fooled by their appearances.

Known spacecraft in the Developing World:
    - Worker Bee | Support Craft
    - Fielder | Shuttle
    - Andrena-class | Salvager
    - Hornet | Fighter
    - Apis-class | Runabout

DISCLAIMER:
    When I asked Criss for permission over copying the styles of the official factions, Criss replied to me " There's nothing preventing you from copying their style. Go ahead! ". Hope this info helps.

This text may be updated.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    EL
    Greetings Citizens.

Here are some of the crafts of the developing world I have created in the Expanded Lore. So let us introduce them, shall we?

The developing world's spacecraft are less advanced compared to the developed world counterparts but make up for their ruggedness and easy maintenance. Some of their spacecraft resemble those used by the outcasts and pirates, so don't be fooled. The developing world also has the most diverse spacecraft of any faction as a large amount of their components are usually made locally and not from any developed countries and the Trading Guild (one of the factions developing countries resent, the Trading Guild use them for experiments and waste disposal, adding to their animosity).

Worker Bee | Support Craft
    The Worker Bees are some of the most numerous models and can be seen mining resources and/or repairing damaged spacecraft, and docked to larger spacecraft. They are fairly small for their size and utilize 2 grabber arms to manipulate objects instead of having large tractor beams installed. Their access doors are at the belly of said aircraft, so the pilot might have a difficult time trying to enter it. Their interiors are also cramped and contain no living quarters, so it is expected for the pilot to use it in short hours.
    starmade-screenshot-0000.png
    starmade-screenshot-0001.png

Fielder | Shuttle
    These shuttles are often used to transport cargo and passengers around the harsh space and between stations. Their interiors are quite cramped as a lot of the space gets used for systems, but are otherwise fine shuttles connecting stations and other stuff in space.
    starmade-screenshot-0002.png starmade-screenshot-0003.png

Andrena-class | Salvager
    These spacecraft are quite large ships for mining operations and are usually capable of removing large amounts of asteroid and debris material up into their cargo hold. These spacecrafts have vulnerable external components outside said spacecraft, especially the radiators mounted besides the thrusters, so extra care is usually required. These spacecraft also feature tractor beams in their large salvage area, so they can also move asteroids and debris around.
    starmade-screenshot-0004.png starmade-screenshot-0005.png

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    EL
    Now it's time for the military spacecraft.

Hornet | Fighter
    The hornets are extremely small fighters, even slightly smaller than the common worker bees. They are often carried around by carriers and are often used to swarm enemies in large numbers.
    starmade-screenshot-0006.png starmade-screenshot-0007.png

Apis-class | Runabout
    Developing countries regularly build runabouts as sort of like the backbone of their spacecraft fleets, for decades. Runabouts are cheaper to build than larger, more resource-intensive capital ships and can be assigned multiple roles. The Apis-class is among one of the runabout classes built by the developing world. Besides it's main forward-facing armament, the Apis-class runabouts also feature 2 gun turrets besides the radiator pods, necessitating the presence of a gunner in the forward section of the cockpit (the gunner also acts as a co-pilot).
    starmade-screenshot-0008.png starmade-screenshot-0009.png

Last edited: