Beliskirnir-Class Mothership. (SG1)

Reaction score
    Hey everyone! I've been working on this ship for the better half of 3 weeks now and it's STILL not 100% done. It is fully functional atm, but, it has NO detail work aside from wedges to smooth things out, but I've been working hard to finish and I wanted to share it with you. Please don't rage if a few details are off as I found it difficult to find any detailed pics online. Even all-knowing google wasnt much help with this one! As such, it is based mostly from fan art rather than pics from the show itself.

You'll also have to forgive my bad building skills. I'm not that good of a builder :/ If anyone has any CONSTRUCTIVE criticism or critique, I'd be happy to see what you have to say! I could REALLY use some advice on how to get better. (especially on detailing ships)

Also, I "human-ified" the interior as the story behind it was supposed to be that it was a derelict vessel found by the SGC sometime after the asgard mass suicide (saddest moment in tv history). The interior had basically been "eaten" by replicators but the hull remained mostly intact. So the inside is supposed to be prometheus-esque-ish

Without further adue.... I present the approx. 1/4 scale (this is as big as my comp can reliably handle I tried 1/1 but my comp laughed and spit in my face), "human-ified", 90-ish% done Beliskirnir-Class Mothership from SG-1

Stats:

Mass: 132 737 .9

Size: 352m L, 136m H, 287m W

Power: 1 208 177 974 (total) Pwr Regen: 4 636 106 e/sec

Thrust: 230 350

Shields: 5 963 679

Armament:

1 "Ion-Cannon" (aka 98 individual large AMC) capable of an estimated 1.3 million DPS @1500m range (1.5-1.6 with power tweaking) note: regen cannot keep up with this power, can fire non-stop for maybe 1-1 1/2 min best to use burst fire.

1 7x8 salvage array (asgard "beam")

1 dual-pulsator located on the airlocks to prevent boarding parties (i just wanted to add it cuz its cool)

1 radar jammer (cannot perma-jam but the reserves will hold for the better part of 25-30 secs.)

12 custom designed medium turrets. (didnt have them all docked yet at the time of posting this)

6 docks! (currently non-functional with new dock update needs to be redone.. sorry :/)

2 figher decks w/room for 8 total 16x8x7 fighters

2 bomber bays w/room for 4 total 20x17x12 bombers

2 drone docks w/room for 12 total 5x5x5 "drones"

top-down view (the reactors are uneven i know I'll fix that)

front on view

side view (w/size comparison to shop)

rear view

close up of the custom turrets (took inspiration from Ferdiheld as well) AND exterior of the main ion cannon. It's bigger than it looks! ;)...thats what she said (or rather what HE said)

inside the ion cannon *non-accesible unless in build mode or you break a block*

the "human" bridge (so far)... seat design taken from Gamingwithsaber's youtube channel.

officers quarters (rooms unfurnished)

pilots/crew quarters

*There are also 2 command decks below the brigde (not pictured and unfurnished) 2 undefined side rooms possibly medbay? or computer room?. 1 captains quarters on bridge(unfurnished) 1 mess-hall in the middle of the ship (unfurnished) a turret access tunnel (credit for the idea goes to Ferdiheld) 4 bathrooms by the mess and 2 more in each crew room. 2 airlocks (located on either wing) with storage. Also, there are small alcoves in the bomber bays with more storage bins.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello, Trigera here :)

I\'ll start by saying grate work! You\'ve manage to design and decorate the ship from the inside almowst flawlessly, however you do need to work on the details on the outside of the ship aswell i belive.

Also I find my self notecing that the hull of the ship is a bit too flat. Tho with just abit more volume and details around it, I belive you can turn this beauty into something even more beautifull. :)

I hope I\'m not to hard on you, to be honest I\'m not very good at designing ships ether, atleast not on a bigger scale.

Hope my feedback is usefull! :)

/Trigera~

Reaction score
    No i totally agree. I said its a wip. It NEEDS detailing on the hull and to furnish the interior. But i dont have an eye for design like that. :/ thats going to be the biggest challenge as i have NO idea how to detail ships like this. Im hoping one of the more experianced builders will notice this and give me some tips.
    But thanks for taking the time to look at it. And thanks for your input