Behold. It is I.

Reaction score
    Howdy! I'm MisterVec, the fictitious spokesperson for the shadowy and completely amoral corporate suit-beings who run in a legally non-actionable sense Vecordean Fleetworks. Feel free to check out our finest-looking ships over at the Vecordean Fleetworks thread or ask me any questions you may have. Once our sophististicated text parser has analyzed your question and our sociopathic business-drones have determined a suitably non-commital answer, I'll relay it back to you as though I were a living being!

Amazing!

Here's a short MisterVec FAQ!

Q: Are you real?

A: Our lobbyists have won approval for me to be considered a person specifically to accept any blame for any alleged legal misdeeds. So, in a sense, yes!

Q: Can I get a refund on this crappy ship you sold me? The entire space fram was built out of hornet nests and the weapons computer was just a box full of deadly hobos spiders!

A: Hahah! No.

Q: Are you single?

A: No, but I do have standards, so... Sorry!

Q: Where are the bodies?

A: [text redacted by Lawyer-Tron Unit 277A], under a tarpauline!

I hope that helps!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Well you\'re obviously not brand new, and I check the thread and your ships look gorgeous. I also like folks with a nice backstory, I sort of have on on my intro thread, Are you the sole proprietor of the Vecordean Fleetworks, or is it a faction thing?

Cheero

-Hindos

Reaction score
    I was only linked to the starmade forum a few days prior to announcing our ill-run ship-building enterprise, so I felt new enough.

While not the sole proprietor of the VFW, I am legally responsible for any misdeeds performed under its aegis, which is sort of the same thing. VFW is faction-free, as suits a company that wishes to profit from the conflicts of others while not ever being involved in any itself. You will find no \"Vecordean Fleetworks\" server nor will you encounter any other perpetually smiling, yet ever-suffering AI constructs authorized to represent them.