Beamzoom

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    I actually wouldn't mind the ability to zoom at any moment during flight. But I see that your sticking to the theme that beams are the sniper element to weapons and such and I don't see why zooming would be an issue. Even the handheld sniper rifle has a zoom feature so it makes the most sense for beams to have some zoom zooms.

May I also suggest using zoom with docking lasers cause that would be nice. I know most people place a camera near their docking module and so do I. But its an ease of living addition that doesn't harm anyone or anything.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    zoom zoom zoom zoom lets zoom, i can't see shit but my beam is hitting something in the indicator, that feels super wired. lets have a telescope to zoom and zoom and zoom and zoom and more zoommmmmm

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I'd like the ability to freeze the rendered frame, use it as background, select blocks to priority target and then your aiming snaps to the nearest priority-points.

Automatic aim, you just need to queue targets (which takes time). This might give pulse weapons a new purpose over constant-fire (give you time to lock on).