Beam Weapon + AMC slave obsolete? (Nvm, was me being dumb)

Reaction score
    Is it even worth pairing these two up anymore since the beams now have a 0.1 second tick speed?

EDIT: Just tried it, literally zero change in stats of the master beam weapon when paired with AMC.

mrsinister

Xenophage
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Is it even worth pairing these two up anymore since the beams now have a 0.1 second tick speed?

EDIT: Just tried it, literally zero change in stats of the master beam weapon when paired with AMC.
    that is odd for you, but when I paired mine i get a constant beam instead of a beam once every 5 sec.

Reaction score
    Ah I see, disregard this thread, was just me not testing stuff properly. >.<

Previously unlinked and linked beams with AMC both fired constantly, just AMC ones ticked faster, thought that was still the case. Didn't read about them making the unlinked beams have a short pulse and a cooldown.

This is awesome though, means I can actually make trek style phaser beams that pulse for a quick burst and not look awkward staying on all the time. xD

mrsinister

Xenophage
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Ah I see, disregard this thread, was just me not testing stuff properly. >.<

Previously unlinked and linked beams with AMC both fired constantly, just AMC ones ticked faster, thought that was still the case. Didn't read about them making the unlinked beams have a short pulse and a cooldown.

This is awesome though, means I can actually make trek style phaser beams that pulse for a quick burst and not look awkward staying on all the time. xD
    yup :)