Battlestar Galactica - WIP still...

Reaction score
    Hi, I get back to building my Battlestar Galactica. I was working on it maybe year or so back. Some of you may remember it from the old forums. I went back to it during holidays and the hull is now complete, except some minor details and little bit of smoothing there and there and it will be all. After that I will do the insides, which will take another year probably haha. OK i will try to do the insides as precise as possible, but since the ship isn't in 1:1, it will be impossible to do it superb. But it is pretty huge space to fill so all known places and stuff from the show should be there.

some info about the ship:

Length: 546m
    Height: 68m
    Width: 185m

original is about 1400m long so its about one third... + -

The hull is about 366 000 blocks. So it will in completion make one mil. easily I think.

Enjoy
    - RamsesIVcz
    starmade-screenshot-0069.jpg starmade-screenshot-0053.jpg starmade-screenshot-0054.jpg starmade-screenshot-0056.jpg starmade-screenshot-0057.jpg starmade-screenshot-0055.jpg starmade-screenshot-0070.jpg starmade-screenshot-0071.jpg starmade-screenshot-0072.jpg starmade-screenshot-0073.jpg

Edit: Ive replaced all old images with new ones done with default textures.

Last edited:

takethispie

Titan-class builder
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    really really beautiful
    but you should have tried to make a 1:1 scale one for more awesomeness :P

Reaction score
    really really beautiful
    but you should have tried to make a 1:1 scale one for more awesomeness :p
    I will maybe try to do 1:1 one day...but this will be playable... 1:1 will be just huge ship unable to do anything probably :D

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    One slight hint: use the default texture pack, the realistic pack is currently deprecated.

Reaction score
    Hi, i have a little update.
    Ive installed all weapons, there are 24 main batteries which are each double barrel missile turret as master and damage beam as slave, they shoot fast missiles so they cant be shoot down so easily. Then there are 189 fast shooting cannons also double barrel. Those are mainly to shoot down incoming missiles. But I will set some of them to shoot at anything they want. About third of them I think would be best. And the best as last... 16 nuclear missile launchers :) well ... we dont have nukes yet in StarMade...but they can deliver quite a punch. They are separated into 8 groups each of 2 launchers. Each missile does about 13,2k damage. Ive destroyed one of those new nice pirate bases in one strike..and still it was pretty much overkill.

Well it would be nice to launch Vipers but only thing I can do is to dock few of them in landing pods and then, when you want to launch them, you would need to undock them..and hope they get out in middle of the fight and start to engage..but when you would want to leave... you would left them behind..except if you win the battle, they you would need to get all of them and dock them one by one... which would be pretty boring i
    think. And they arent even that good. You cant fit much of firepower in them...so ...I dont know. There will be some of them tho docked just for the BSG feel :)

Ok thats it for the weapons now. Ive completed the smoothing and most of the details. Now the insides. They will be pretty complicated when done, But for now CIC is done, and few rooms around it and its all connected with hallways. Since I didnt find much of any original not even fan schematics of the insides, I will then make it as i think its best. But I hope to fit everything that is in the Show. I have to deal all the time with the problem of scale. Maybe someday I will make 1:1 but that is far future... I think that after this I will make Pegasus in same scale. With all the new smoothing possibilities I think it will look good.

Ok that is all

enjoy
    - RamsesIVcz

starmade-screenshot-0066.jpg
    starmade-screenshot-0058.jpg starmade-screenshot-0059.jpg starmade-screenshot-0060.jpg starmade-screenshot-0061.jpg starmade-screenshot-0062.jpg starmade-screenshot-0063.jpg starmade-screenshot-0064.jpg starmade-screenshot-0065.jpg starmade-screenshot-0066.jpg starmade-screenshot-0067.jpg

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    ^ Please make this downloadable soon it would be amazing
    Good job so far I could never do anything like this

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    holy shit, never seen such a good BSG build here, keep it up!

Reaction score
    Indeed, this would have been a great ship, sadly he hasn't been on in months