Battle Logbook/blackbox

Reaction score
    Hello everyboby,

I have an idea for starmade: a memorybankblock. Its like the blackbox of an airplane. You connect it to your core and it will show information about your ship. First of all, it has a battle logbook: when you enter the memorybank and you recently had a fight, it shows information from that fight, like how many blocks were damaged or destroyed, how many times your shields went down or how many times your AMC fired. It will also show you this information for all the docked ships and/or turrets. If you are flying in a ship with a memorybank and you open the 3D map, you will see a line, which indicates your journey in space. For buildmode there will be two new features: show damaged blocks, which will indicate all the blocks that suffered damage with a red line around it and show destroyed blocks, which will make a hologramish image in all the spots that used to be filled up with blocks, it will show you what kind of block it was, so you can more easily repair your ship.

You can also connect the memorybank to other computers. Connected to a weapons- or missilecomputer, it will show you how many times you have used your weapons and it will show you how many AMCs or missile you have connected to that computer. Connected to a radar jammer, or a cloaking device, it will show you how many energieregeneration you need to cloak or jam the radar permentaly.

If there are more memorybanks connected to a computer, they will all show you the same information.

I havent done a lot of research about this item, maybe the concept already existed, or maybe portions of it are already inplemented in starmade, sorry if this is the case.

Thanks for reading, I would like to read your comments!