Banned (Solved)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ok so I was being annoying on chat (Spamming 2 peoples name) and I got banned. I was being stupid and wasnt thinking, I would like to apoligize and be able to use chat again! Please if you can un ban me I will never ever spam again. I dont know if it was perma ban, ip ban, or timed ban but I still cant use it... If you cant un ban me for whatever reason I just wanted to say sorry for spamming, and if you cant un ban me... Ill just have to suffer. Please dont say I deserved it. I can be mature when I want to and I could also be Imature (Which is what I was doing) I wish I could just roll back time and undo what I did. Please un ban me. Thanks xEliminationx... :( (I was banned by MrFURB, I PM'ed him but he wont respond please help!)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    it seems like most people who get banned were just messing around thath one time and they realize how stupid they were and they honestly would never do it again and the thing they did is usually not that serious but nobody gives them a chance.... the only problem is if they cut you slack then they have cut everyone else slack. i was banned from the server where captain spaulding was doing the thunder dome servers for shooting a sign(i only shot the core and i was going to jump into it and save it anyways but some other player was going to save it and when i swooped in i was banned, moments later the streamers accused me of trying to kill the guy also) -.-

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I for one am grateful of being banned. no more annoying \"ding\" every 2 seconds.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    You could always just shut down the chat, and by your name, soon you might not need to visit this forum either, you sure would like it, no more \"stupid posts\" to read :P

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    If i minimize it, when i go to another page on the forum, it comes back up again.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    You can close the window popups as well as going to the little red button in the corner of the main box to actually shut down the whole chat, for yourself.

And you can always click the \"Speaker\" icon and mute all chat sounds...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    He\'s already unbanned as no one (at least those not total newbies in their first hour) deserve a permanent ban for being tired one night or playing fool for a bit, as everyone have their bad moments.

I unbanned him 12 hours ago, but didn\'t announce it until receiving an answer from him through PMs/Messages. I just got it, so now it\'s official, he is unbanned and is to stay so until there is another reason to be banned for.

Issue solved, topic closed, with confirmation from xEliminationx.

Have fun,

-Mike