Ban this play from all your servers

Reaction score
    to everyone that runs a server make sure u ban this player here is his details

Zearthling

• IP Address:
    • other kown ips

he brings down servers to a stand still

Mod note: First of all, if you want a version of this that doesn't make your brain hurt, go to post #3. Also, I removed the IPs. They probably are not actually his, but just in case. If he switches IPs so much, they won't matter anyway. -fire

Mod Note #2: Took email out since zearth started whining. May not matter anyway, as he has found himself on a nice 2 day trip away from Starmade... Also closing topic to ease further drama.

Reaction score
    Apparently, he keeps uploading and buying his mo- I mean massive ships and leaving them on planets, thus causing the entire server to lag. After being banned, he changes IP and does it again.

Also wasn\'t the first time this has happened.

fire219

1200° Plasma
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Edited to be readable without causing loss of hope in humanity.

Ban this player from all of your servers

To everyone that runs a server make sure you ban this player, here are his details:

Zearthling

• IP Address:
    • other known ips

He brings servers down to a stand still!

Reaction score
    Not as if I get any say on the matter.

Nice of you to spread my email out. That is personal informaton you know, and I never gave you permssion to do that. You might find yourself in a law suit now C0r3y.

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Here, kids, get your business done with and then join the rest of us in having some fun on Starmade.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Big deal, nobody cares. It\'s part of life.

Reaction score
    Honestly C0r3y your publicly anouncing a persons username because he spawned in a ship on a server. I sorry if your slow computer can\'t handle massive ships, but don\'t annouce it to all of starmade to see.

Reaction score
    I messaged them to remove the offending information. And they won\'t. Is this one of THOSE forums?

Reaction score
    Removing threads can both be good or bad. While it can protect an individual, for someone else it might be censorship(ignoring a problem) or favorism towards the person. No matterwhat the mods do, not everyone will be happy