Badges

G

GDPR 302420

The StarMade Council of Intergalactic Representatives were in charge of nominations for achievement badges, however the council has been defunct for over a year now so I guess you are out of luck(?)

Reaction score
    • Railman
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    The StarMade Council of Intergalactic Representatives were in charge of nominations for achievement badges, however the council has been defunct for over a year now so I guess you are out of luck(?)
    That sucks if that's the case. I know a couple people who deserve badges they dont have and I firmly believe I deserve that golden railman badge and at least the silver logic one.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Tfw you were given railman gold against your will.

But yeah, you used to be able to poke council people, and then I think mentors may have had some sway? Your best bet is just to make a thread of recommendation of badges in the SMD Discussion

Reaction score
    Your best bet would be to ask DukeofRealms, but he is probably busy with the new moderators and listening to me bitching about em all the time :D
    I liked this... but without rating tags, I realized it is very unclear if I am complementing Red for being a helpful member of the community, or showing support of his disrespectful tone toward the moderators... Go Back to Ratings instead of Likes ... just saying.