Back from the dead, project Megido

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Do you like space? Storage space? Empty space? Do you like getting horribly lost all the time while pirates gnaw at your hull and you really need to find that weapon station? Do you like being in multiple sectors at the same time? (All the cool ships do it) Do you like crashing servers by getting fairly close to planets? Do you want to fly around in a planet sized ship? Is your budget for a new ship around 350 million credits? Well, boy do i have the ship for you.

After a very long break i decided to finish up the Megido and after constructing about 5 km worth of corridors and stairs i have arrived at a point where i can say: "It's done-ish". This version is alot more polished than the previous one, many rooms have been added, hallways have been constructed , surfaces have been smoothed and there is enough storage space to take a decently sized village with you on your interstellar travels. Not to mention the crew quarters, which should be able to accomodate as many NPC's as you could ever need next patch (have fun programming them all).

Current stats:

• Mass: 185674.7
    • Length:734m.
    • Height: 123m.
    • Width: 413m.
    • Power: 5542462.8
    • Powerregen: 5846800/sec
    • Shield: 1962350
    • Regen: 38724/s rec 4
    • Thrust:157782.8
    • Cost (unmodified block costs): 354398745 credits

I will include some screenshots in this thread, but to prevent image flooding the bulk of them will be on dropbox, where you will also be able to download the ship.

Screens:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1xk7m11vi3jlehx/_bkmuNOv9Y

Ship DL

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/epn5zb9b7h4r1bb/iAxMFl8CVu

If you think "that ship is pretty good but it really needs painted flames on the sides to make it extra fast", or "Your stat-/weapon-/corridor- (i agree)/reactor- design is horrid, i must fix it!" then i hereby give permission to modify the Megido in any way you see fit. I only ask that the initials under the runway are not removed. Pictures: (Edit: fixed the pictures, Edit 2 fixed the lay out which got mutilated by the first edit, further edits to get the link to work)

Reactions: NeonSturm
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    Excellent looking ship. The arcitecture is nice and most of all I like the foliage onboard (not a big fan of the \"sun\" haha). More ships should encorperate something like that.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Every time I see this title I think of Boba Fett in Robot Chicken Star Wars...