Back after a year

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Around 6 months - 1 year or so ago I was playing starmade massively, but then I was kicked from my faction and lost interest in the game, how much, what has majorly changed and should I start playing again? Also, does anyone remember me?

AtraUnam

Maiden of crashes
    Reaction score
    • Railman Gold
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    I remember you vaguely, what was the last major update before you vanished? becuase its easier to work it out from that than it is to work things out from a date. Also building standards are much higher than before.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I remember you pretty well actually.

Welcome back. :)
    same m8, thanks hoping to do work with you
    [doublepost=1469193081,1469193046][/doublepost]
    I remember you vaguely, what was the last major update before you vanished? becuase its easier to work it out from that than it is to work things out from a date. Also building standards are much higher than before.
    I think it was just before the shipyards update, thats good that the building standards are higher then before, more competition!

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Welcome back blurb.

We now have Slabs, a Trading Network, 3D Models, extra hull colors and excessive sun damage to name a few new things.

Reaction score
    Come back in another year, hopefully they have built things to do in the game besides mining