Azer's Scrapworks

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    Created a few ships earlier that I'm gonna go ahead and discontinue since I'm unsatisfied with their looks. Might post a few of them later.

This thread's gonna be dedicated to my newer ships.

Presenting...

The Dart, a permajamming fighter.

Mass: 61.5
    Thrust: 81.9
    Energy: 36315 e/s
    Shields: 8132
    2023 DPS AMCs
    Can fire while moving and jammed indefinitely.

Take your opponents from behind!
    (Thrusters dependent on current version's thrust mechanics - will change as necessary in future updates to maintain as high of TWR as possible - should have enough power for more thrusters and still have permajam)

The Falcon, a heavy Interceptor

Mass: 385
    Thrust: 1448.6
    Energy: 59655.9 e/s
    Shields: 50484
    5214.2 DPS AMCs
    1 tiny, pathetic salvage laser to pick up faction modules and other important hardware. Don't bother trying to salvage entire ships - it's pointless.

Find. Kill. Leave.
    (Thrusters dependent on current version's thrust mechanics - will change as necessary in future updates to maintain as high of TWR as possible)

Reaction score
    These are interesting, but try experimenting with shape and colours more. :) Also, having power modules exposed not only weakens the design, but it looks a bit ugly.

I'm not saying there bad though :)

Also that permajamming one is cool. I wouldn't have thought it possible, with a reasonable exterior.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I'm sure details will appear in bigger ships as detailing is always easier in Corvettes, frigates, destroyers and cruisers

Reaction score
    I'm sure details will appear in bigger ships as detailing is always easier in Corvettes, frigates, destroyers and cruisers
    Depends. I think the first ones cool because of its ability, and there isn't really room for styling, but the 2nd one is certainly larger enough.

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    #1's entire intent is being nondescript other than the shape.

Will add more coloration to #2, though really, the current idea is intimidation. I'm leaning towards yellow detailing.

Large ships really have no option but to be heavily detailed, of course.

Reaction score
    #1's entire intent is being nondescript other than the shape.

Will add more coloration to #2, though really, the current idea is intimidation. I'm leaning towards yellow detailing.

Large ships really have no option but to be heavily detailed, of course.

I see. Fair enough :)
    The 2nd one is fairly intimidating. Even if I could one shot it with a few of my ships xD, I wouldn't want to get involved with a group of these, though.

Reaction score
    That perma-jam fighter is pretty neat. I like the look of it and it makes me want to investigate making my own.

The 2nd one looks pretty awesome and can't complain about the stats too. Good work.

My question is why people always feel the need to point out that their bigger ship can "one shot" a smaller ship or their turret is the size of your ship. To me, the whole point of this game is to build WHATEVER you want, but hey... maybe I'm wrong... maybe the point of the game is to build massive PVP cubes and go on the forums and tell everyone who builds anything remotely aesthetic that their ships could be one shotted by theirs..... meh.....