Awesome Features! [Please Read]

Reaction score
    Hello! First of all I absolutely love starmade. I also know it is not an official release. I have this huge ship, and about 90% of it is the power blocks. So here is just 2 items I and a few other players would like to see:

Warp Cores: (It dosent have to have that name, you can gladly change it)

-It would be at least 5x5x5 and it would have a glowing animation and would produce 5x more light than a plex light.

- This would be the main generation of power on the game. Much more compact and if an enemy takes it out your ship would have no power

- There would be 2 new 'weapons'. One would be the collector computer and one would be a collector. The colloctor (when going into certian planets atmospheres or nebulas) would get matter and anitmatter. You would have to link this to a chest to deposit matter and antimatter.

- The Warp Core would use the matter and antimatter to create a reaction to power the ship. This would be much more effecient than the current power generation.

- There would be one block that would be an 'on/off switch'. When off the Warp Core would not produce light or power. This would be good if it got hit and was leaking.

-If hit the Warp Core would release a block of purple and would slowly break blocks. If it got into space and another vessel hit it, It would disintergrate the block it hit.

Phasers (Again, you can rename then to Beam weapons or something)

- This would be a beam weapon with a variant damage rate and shooting rate.

- There would be a Phaser Controller and a Phaser. The Phaser control block would controll the phaser(s) on the ship. you can set it to autofire, or fire on the selected target, or manual.

- A phaser would be built by having a phaser bank (a docking module) and then get a ship core (or make a core specifically for a phaser) and put a single phaser block on it (more would decrease cooldown) Then you dock it. it would be controlled fromt the Phaser control block.

- On the phaser control block you can set the damage by taking power. The more power you give it the more the cooldown

Thank you for reading this! I really hope the developer(s) see this! These are the only 2 things I would really like to see! If you agree please +1 this and if you do not agree, tell me what you think! I am very open minded! Thanks again!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Cores, pretty cool but may be more trouble than its worth. But Idk how making a game work. :).

But the weapons they have are fine! I dont think phasers would be much differnt than how AMCs will end up. If they refine AMCs to have firing options like rapid, cannon, or beam then there would be no need for phasers. Missiles just need to be refined a little and they would be fine. :)

Reaction score
    If they refine AMC\'s to shoot rapid with 1 block instead of 100 I think it would be better to give small ships a chance. Thats what the phasers are for. If you can have 1000 damage it would give small ships a chance. Right now, you basically get destroyed

Reaction score
    AMC is going to do more changes then u think i mean u want to change this so u\'re going to change hulls too big power for big ships if it\'s going to be tru without upgrading hulls it\'s going to be like u\'re small ship is going to be destroyed by 5 hits into anything smaller ships are ok AMC is ok it\'s nothing needed more to change u want more powerfull weapons ? they need to be balanced for game balance check last ,,weapons,clasess,missiles\' topic for some new ideas and bring urs there forum rule: don\'t make new topic for stuff whoch already have a topic ;p Smaller Ships already have advantage if u can play them i destroyed with fighter one bigger ship 100m length use ur advantage and don\'t stay still in fighter!