Bug Avatar not fully updating

• Thread starter Deleted member 392097
    • Start date
    D

Deleted member 392097

I have recently changed my avatar.

And I thought that it had changed it everywhere, but when I look in the StarMadeDock chat room my profile is listed and it still displays my old profile picture. Is this a bug?
    Or does it just take some time for that to be updated?
    Here is a screenshot of the list with my old avatar:
    Old StarMade Avatar Still in Chat Room List.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    Arrowchat(the current integrated chat system) is external, thus a change in the settings of your account on StarMadeDock will not be transmitted to arrowchat. However, if you relog(log out and then login again), it should load the new data.

D

Deleted member 392097

Arrowchat(the current integrated chat system) is external, thus a change in the settings of your account on StarMadeDock will not be transmitted to arrowchat. However, if you relog(log out and then login again), it should load the new data.
    Thank you! I will try that.[DOUBLEPOST=1415472695,1415472565][/DOUBLEPOST]I just tried that... Didn't work, but I am sure that it will soon.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    Thank you! I will try that.[DOUBLEPOST=1415472695,1415472565][/DOUBLEPOST]I just tried that... Didn't work, but I am sure that it will soon.
    No worries, I can see your new profile pic in the chat. So it's just you.

Besides, it's a trivial issue. Like, really bloody trivial.

D

Deleted member 392097

No worries, I can see your new profile pic in the chat. So it's just you.

Besides, it's a trivial issue. Like, really bloody trivial.
    I am glad that it is only me who is not seeing it and that it has updated for everyone else (I am sure that it will then update for me soon - maybe I should clear my cache first or something though). And I do agree that it is an issue of little importance, thus I should not worry about it even if it never changes it for me.