AVA Industries

Reaction score
    Greetings and safe travels to all those who have come to our sector of the vast universe. It has been a long time since we have been able to send out any messages to the many buyers and rival shipwrights.

The reason for this has been the total destruction of our homeworld and the loss of all stations and resources. Not long after our last post we detected strange signals from the deep black of space. Those signals were from an approaching Invasion fleet of 10,000 ships. Facing such a huge number of enemy ships, we began loading up civilian and non-combatants onto ships. Our brave warriors all stayed to hold the oncoming enemy ships so that our future would be secure with the escape of the people of the AVA.

I will not say it was a battle, no more like a slaughter, Even tho our ships fought with bravery and skill they were outnumbered and it seemed the enemy also had a technological advantage of unknown proportions.

Now here on new home planet Golden Mead we remember the sacrifices made.

We have identified the Hostile Force as ORB, they have a strange almost fanatical attraction the all things spherical and in fact we believe it was the discovery of an obelisk from a long dead race that attracted the ORB to our area.

Here are pics of some of the ORB ships we have seen.

We belive this is there workhorse warship as these were the first and most numerous ship.

The next imagies are of what we belive to be there mini carrier which is able to transport four to six mini-fighters.

Here are the mini-fighters we have encoutered.

[DOUBLEPOST=1411680764,1411680061][/DOUBLEPOST]Greetings and safe travels.

Our engineers have been hard at work building up the infrastructure of our new home Honey Mead. However to further that construction transports are needed to ferry raw and refined materials to our factories.

To serve in this much needed line of work, the civilian transport Draupnir was built and put into service.

Capable of docking 12 cargo pods along its mid line it does its duty well.

Here is the Draupnir without any cargo. Our Military advicers have been suggesting we convert the ship into a drone control and launch platform.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    The first ship almost reminds me of The Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy. But any way nice spheres, I would suggest adding more too them and just having the sphere as the core area, check out my drones to see what I mean.

Reaction score
    The first ship almost reminds me of The Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy. But any way nice spheres, I would suggest adding more too them and just having the sphere as the core area, check out my drones to see what I mean.
    Thank you for your kind words and advice. your drone designs are a great idea, and one we were looking at for examples of future large ORB fighters. As for the larger Spherical ships we do intend to do more and use the sphere as a core for the ships. the mini carrier is a start of our work towards more intricate designs. We have ideas for a huge command Sphere that the ORB admiral commanded. Its just the size of large spheres is mind numbing at times.[DOUBLEPOST=1411681885,1411681485][/DOUBLEPOST]Greetings and Safe travels.

With the advent of new technology, many of our older designs were rendered defunk. However one of the origial mainstays of the fleet lineup has been reworked and is one again out defending our people and property.

Here is the reworked Huginn Fighter. (we think it looks ever better than before)

[DOUBLEPOST=1411684034][/DOUBLEPOST]Greetings and safe travels.

Here are a number of works in progress our engineers are currently working on as possible additions to our fleets.

First up is the Gullen-B, a harvester ship. Its still early in its creation and the hull is very squarish, my designers promise they will stop hitting the mead and get it into proper shape.

At the same time as the Gullin-B was delivered to me three small fighter/shuttles was also handed over.
    The first is a small fighter armed with four beams and four missile tubes.

Next is a Heavier Bomber/Ground attack fighter.

And last is a shuttle. It seems they just removed all of the weapons from the light fighter for this craft.

Last but not least is this large fighter I found in a hanger. It seems one of my engineers was doing some work on the side and came up with this beauty. Like the other earlier designs its final hull and color design has not been added but I have been told it is fully operational and is aremed with duel machine cannons and a quad tube missile system.

My next post will include details of a group AVA Industries has hired to act as defense while we rebuild our fleets and infrastructures.

Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    Greetings and safe travels.

After our exodus to Honey Mead we were left nearly defensless, with only a few badly damaged combat ships to protect against pirates and possible raids. However what we had originaly thought was a pirate group turned out to be our saving grace.

A group calling themselves the Dog Bone Privateers (Pirates) offered us there protection in return for upkeep and manufacture of future warships they would need. We were in no possition to turn them down, however they have proved to be honorable and true allies. what follows is a few of there warships they use to secure our territories.

First is their smallest ship the greyhound.

Armed with six rapid beam cannons it races around targets burning trenches through armor.

The next ship is the bloodhound Gunship and normaly leads groups of greyhounds into battle.

The Bloodhound is armed with duel piercing cannons, twin explosive homing torps and a multi missile launcher. A rapid fire machinegun turret is mounted on top to provide area defense.

There main warship is the Wolfhound

The Wolfhound is armed with three centerline cannons, six forward facing torpedo launches and eighteen side launching multi missile cluster launchers. Rounding out the ships main weapons are 8 duel Beam Turrets and sixteen quad machinegun turrets for point defense.