Autopilot

Reaction score
    Ability to enter destination and set autopilot. Nuf said

Reaction score
    Yeh, I am really hoping they add this in too, it would make it so fun to walk around my ship while it flies itself XD

Aze

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yes, indeed. This would help alot with things like if I want to get to a safe place for me to edit my ship, then I can do so, while on my way to the shop, while I mine what ever minerals I pass...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    There are problems i had with walking around on a moving sihp, you can teleport out of it and be left in the dust... but positive is that it would probably get rid of the teleporting but where you teleport from sector to sector. It wouldn\'t rely on you flying, the server would know your course so you would just be along for the ride. like if you are in a weapons pc while someone else with better internet is playing, teleporting bug fix! Sounds like a great idea though.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    This feature is really needed for big ships so you can switch to turrets (or something else) while moving !

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This is extremely needed and as alot of people have already said this would also increase productivity inside your ship E.g I have a factory inside my ship and it can be buggy as i could be getting attacked by a greater foe and need to escape so i could use my factory while moving to a safer location.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    they already have this listed under planned features, maybe you guys should go read that before spamming the forums with the same crap over and over again (not you personally) but you know who im talking about

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    ...do a bit of research before pushing their demands to the forums?
    Gosh.
    Not only people are making threads and topics that have already been made countless times, but suggesting things that are actually planned on the dev\'s public todo list.

Granted, that list should be accessible from the home page or something (if it isn\'t? Don\'t remember)