Automatic Salvage Storage

Reaction score
    For salvage cannons activated by logic blocks, if there is no player in the ship to get the blocks then you should allow for players to be able to connect salvage cannons to a storage unit, so that all the salvaged blocks go into that storage unit.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Agreed. But also for when a player is using the ship. I built this giant salvaging ship that is capable of removing an entire side of a planet and removing an asteroid in just seconds, but I can't so that forever because the stupid storage isn't organised automaticakly. I mean, seriously, I on an asteroid mining streak and then I get to this one asteroid which has different blocks and I can't mine it because my inventory is full. How annoying is that!!!,

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I think you should be able to link a Salvage Computer to aPlex Store regardless of whether it's being activated by Logic, a Bobby or the Player. Having to empty your invetory repeatedly is rather tedious.

Reaction score
    also we need a method to transport the content of the plexstorage from the ship to the base with a beam or something without need to do 20 travels.

Reaction score
    Renegade Dalek, although that's an interesting suggestion, I think the need to transport the resources physically should remain. If you could transport the stuff from storage on the ship to storage on your base once you had docked with the base, that would be great. In all honesty if your ship's storage area is big enough I can't see why you'd need to make 20 travels. Also player pirates need to have a chance to steal resources without them being beamed away.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I'd also like to see an auto-sort button in your inventory to amalgamate duplicate entries. In the meantime, if you put a Shop block on your base, you can just drag-and-drop from your Inventory/Storage when you're in range and it automatically sorts everything for you. Set the sell price to "0" in the options before you try to get anything back out again, though.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Since most of the people who read this post obviously like salvaging, I have a pro tip: for less power and faster salvaging than a group of 9 salvage cannons for less blocks, use a 1 salvage cannon with 1 antimatter as support. It uses at least ten times less energy than that group of 9 and is about twice as fast. Another tip regarding salvage cannons: the larger the group the less energy is consumed per second. Maybe this just is a bug, but it is true, at least in the 0.157 version and in comparison to a single salvage cannon vs a group of 9.