Automatic doors

Reaction score
    Pretty self explanitory. They open when you are in 1-2 block radius, and close when out of said radius.

Reaction score
    Simpler and more interesting solution add different \"control\" blocks. They work like the weapon computers and can be linked with the current system to for example plex doors. I would suggest 2 types of \"pressure plate\" blocks then. One that stays on if u step for once on it and another one that activates for like 3 seconds aswell as the same two types as switches which can be activated with r.

They could also be linked to for example antimatter cannons which would make the antimatter cannons shoot in a straigt line aslong they get a activated signal. You could make internal defense systems with this.

Reaction score
    hmm a control block sounds very nice but i think it is more preffered in the following way:

why not add a \'\'control block\'\' that has a bounding box like a turret docking unit, which can be expanded likewise with different compatible enhancers, which activates linked blocks like plexdoors, gravity units, dis-integrators or any other block that can be activated that has no inventory/gui screen upon activation like the plexstorage, or a computer parent like amc\'s have.

this makes for auto adjusting gravity rooms, auto plexdoors, or anti personel mines for example.

Reaction score
    ¿Did you know you can shoot your docking laser (0 weapon key) to open/close doors from a distance?

Reaction score
    yes i know, but when not in a core and inside a ship or planet that tends to be irrelevant.