Automatic Clicking? Rapid Fire Clicks?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I"ve been working on a massive ship, and was wondering if there is a way to not have to click for every single block... at this rate, laying down all these long lines of blocks is going to break my mouse, give me carpal tunnel, drive me insane with the clicking sound or all of the above lol.

I guess symmetry mode could cut the clicks in half or quarters, depending on how much of what I'm making is symmetric on the X and/or Z, but is there a way to make it so that if I am laying down long lines of say 24 blocks, I could just set it to 24 and then click once? or if nothing else have automatic clicking, so all i have to do is hold the mouse buttons down to place long lines, rather than individual clicks per block?

Thanks in advance. =)

Reaction score
    LCTRL should bring up a popup in top right where you can set the dimensions of each click whilst holding down LCTRL.

Reaction score
    you can only make the \'multiplacement\' in LCTRL mode go up to 10 at a time. it helps alot, but it would still be loads easier to have a auto clicking feature. make holding down P and the left mouse button at the same time for example (2 buttons so you dont do it accidentally)