Recognized Automated Shipyards and more powerful modules

Do you want more powerful thrusters/reactors?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    Reaction score
    Could we get a way to automatically build ships with AI, and then deploy them as part of your fleet?

The idea is that I could build a station that churns out destroyers that automatically enter my fleet and fly around and kill people. That way I don't have to sit there and program everything for every ship.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Could we get a way to automatically build ships with AI, and then deploy them as part of your fleet?

Also, could we get more powerful thrusters and reactors? I have a colossal ship (mass of 65,000,000) that takes forever to accelerate. In my mind, I'm thinking a module that costs 1000 times more, weighs 1000 times more, but is 1000 times as powerful. i.e. 1 of these is equal to 1000 of its counterpart.
    As for a way to automatically build ships, I like, but the thrusters/reactors notion is a no go for me. I think that they are balanced well enough currently. Needs tweaking later, but I think doing it in the way you are suggesting would be bad for the overall game. Perhaps having more power options would be nice but they should all be balanced just as the current system is. After all the game is not only about building the largest ship you can. It has more emphasis on gameplay, and a giant ship like that should be slow as it would take tremendous force to move it anywhere.

Groovrider

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I think shipyards should be logic sensitive but if you want automated manufactories then you should have to do so within the existing game systems.

Logistically I don't think I would be able to keep something like that fed with resources in default sp.

nightrune

Wizard/Developer/Project Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Thinking Positive
    I think shipyards should be logic sensitive but if you want automated manufactories then you should have to do so within the existing game systems.

Logistically I don't think I would be able to keep something like that fed with resources in default sp.
    After mining fleets you will!