Auto Shop Restock and Destock

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    If you manually restock shops a few times, you can't sell items anymore 'cause the shop is full.

It would be neat if the shops would automatically re- and destock themself, so this won' happen anymore.

Reaction score
    This is already in the game. Shops are restocked by trading guilds. You destock shops by buying from them.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'ve never seen a shop that was restocked by the shop guild. Does it only happen in a certain radius of an active player?

The wiki doesn\'t underline your statement.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Good tip but how do I do it?

btw: why is this forum so wierd? the first few characters are displayed two times.. :D

Reaction score
    Well, a surefire method of restocking would be to shoot the shop a few times. Then again, I\'ve never observed if the ships that respond actually restock the shop.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    But the ships that come to the shop will attack me \'cause I attacked the shop right?

I don\'t wanna have the shopping guild as an enemy :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Parties of pirates and traders roam the universe. They will get to your shop eventually!

Reaction score
    Its pretty buggy / unreliable. I think the ships only head to sectors that have been loaded for a long time (IE: Players have to be near it). I\'ve had shops on servers that haven\'t been stocked in weeks / month plus now because players aren\'t nearby consistently.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    They should totally fix this.

It is a pain in the arse if you can\'t buy things or can\'t sell \'cause of overstock -.-