Auto-Repair module

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    So, after seeing so many sci-fi ships doing this i decided to put it in here :D

A module that you put the name of the blueprint of your ship into, and then can be activated from the hotbar in flight-mode. It uses 80% power to replace missing blocks on your ship, and takes blocks for this replacement from either your inventory or a linked chest.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    There\'s already a module that possesses a similar function, though. Why add another?

Reaction score
    There is? I thought the technobeam only repaired existing blocks, not replacing missing blocks.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    So this is basically like a cheaper version of just entirely replacing a ship, huh? Seems cool. Seems possible as well what the blueprints like you said.

Personally, I\'d like to see the module only work on non-ship entities. This would give additional incentive to have and protect a base. Would also be neat if shops could perform this function, taking the precise amount of credits needed to add back the missing blocks, while player-placed modules perform the function for free. Obviously if it went this route, the modules would have to be rather expensive/rare - maybe even make it a manufactured-only block.