Auto-Gravity activation upon entering ship core

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Please automatically enable Gravity when you enter your ships core (assuming it has a gravity block on the ship).

This is so, as in my "Real Punishment for dying" thread, if you need to flee from your capital ship to a smaller ship, the big ship could still be moving forward, and you dont want to fly out of it by accident.

You might say, "Just activate gravity BEFORE entering your core". Well sometimes you just go in to build, and will forget and go do battle. Come crisis time, you get smacked out, and left to die.

Gravity should activate the second you enter your core if you have a grav module installed, or at least be an option in Faction block or something. This is not directed to anyone, but clearly its retarded that you are flying around, exit your ship core, and get spammed through walls and out of your ship if its going fast. You should stay with the ship - hence gravity should be auto-activated for you.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Or maybe once you activate gravity it just stays activated until turned off.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I guess best option would be some kind of \"ship settings\" on the ship core block, to enable gravity upon entering ship (assuming a gravity block exists somewhere).

That would be best, and it remembers that setting.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'d prefer a plex-gravidoor that enables gravity as you pass through in a ship (just like planets) or in a space suit.

Reaction score
    good idea I\'d just add have it enable gravity when you activate it since a 1x2 door won\'t let you through if your ship is at a diagnol

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I like the plex door idea. But instead it can be like a docking module box, you enter the zone, gravity enables.

So you would set it up so the zone is on the way to your ship core.

Maybe only works for astronauts to stop crazy bugs / horrible performance trying to drag in a giant carrier towards you.