Auto AI Docking after fight

Reaction score
    I really like the drone idea, that make a powerfull defense system where the drone get fire for us, but when a drone ( AI Ship ) is docked on a ship/base ( simple docking or turret docking ? :/ ) can you make them "save" the docking location and when all enemy is down he come back and dock automaticaly ?

With this system we can build a repair turret for allow a partial reparation of the ship :) and he can go back fight full or partially healed !

Reaction score
    There are things that this game could use, and there are things that it needs. It really needs this. Right now, there really isn\'t much of a point to have an AI pilot a ship if you have to retrieve it manually. I\'ve never seen someone actually use it, it just isn\'t practical. Having an automatic re-dock would fix that and I can\'t stress enough how much it would improve the game.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    i agree as well the game really needs stuff like this and a repair system so you dont have to spend hours repairing your behemoth ship after a battle or having to recycle it if you didnt want to take for ever to repair it.

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Another problem is, how do you deploy them from a super carrier?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    It would be cool to have a repair bot be able to undock automatically from larger ships and be able to repair the ship back to \"blueprints\" if saved. This would could cost money/blocks/energy maybe even require shields to be down to let the repair beam past.

Just like the rest of the weapons, the more repair beams, the faster or more efficient the repair is.

When done, the bot should be able to redock as well.