Augmented Reset [Whitelist, 99% uptime, limited rules]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen

We are a formerly-public server which has since gone to Whitelist as we had too many players joining and the server was unable to handle them all. Our rules are fairly lax but the ones we have will be enforced. Familiarize yourself with them. Currently we have 25 players accepted, mostly from the Reddit community, however we would like to get more to join. Pirates are using custom bomber and fighter ships which should offer more challenge to those engaging them. Max speed is set to 100kph. In the event of a server crash, we have a script in place to automatically restart it. We have a capacity of 25 players currently, but so far have not exceeded 5 at once. If that cap needs to be raised in the future, it will be considered. Here is a link to our stats page.

Rules:

Our rules are limited. We don't ask for your age, or any credibility before you apply however if your request to join makes us feel uneasy about you, then you may not be accepted. We have the spawn sector protected from combat, but any other sector is "free game" for PvP combat. It is recommended that factions establish a home base in order to dock and protect their ships while offline. Write something more interesting than "I would like to join." or similar as well, please. If you don't, then I'll know you didn't bother reading this section. Keep the unprovoked attacks to a minimum, and never attack ships which are under construction unless they fire first.

To apply:

Just post below and I will try to stay on top of checking this thread. Thanks for your interest!

If accepted, you can join via mc.augres.org:4242

Reaction score
    Hello I would like to join an interesting PVP Server and your is just right. I am very responsible and will most definitely start my own faction hopefully one with allies and such and I am very sorry but I not willing to Skype for privacy reasons. I hope to see a reply thank you and happy adventuring. - hdog501

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I am friends with Saber (more like I am subbed to him on youtube but we chat on skype fairly often). IGN: HaViC

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would like to join

I love playing on this game so fun but i need a good server to play on you can count on me to be a good player on this server IGN: ChadPPCLI