Atlantus Shipyard - Lantean Ships and Stations

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Atlantus Shipyard
    A shipyard dedicated to Lantean ships both as seen, but also mentioned in the Stargate franchise modeled as close to Stargate cannon as my abilities allow.

The Lantean navy isn't explored much further than "big, damaged/old, OP ships" in the show, however I think it would be fair to assume the Lantean navy would have been comprised of several different classes of ships with different roles. Easing off the copium, I plan to atleast get a functional navy before anything gets released onto the dock. Maybe some of the civilian ships will get released before that distant future time.

Currently there's 4 completed ships and another on the way, of course the horror that is Atlantis is also "under development".

The first ship is the Puddle Jumper or, Gateship if you preffer, very suitable for RP as there's no stupid ass rail system for drive pods. Even though that'd be very cool. Anyway there's a forward compartment with seats for a pilot and co-pilot, a rear compartment with seats for 12 people.

Length: 18m
    Width: 7m
    Height: 6m
    Systems: Cloak, Drones(Lock-on missiles)

The second ship is a science vessel never seen in the show but only mentioned.
    The Adarus-class science ship is outfitted with a interstellar hyperdrive and a powerful scanner befitting of a scienceship; Filled with sciencelabs and leisure space for the crew of 2. The ship is also protected by 6 small turrets, they aren't very powerfull but they do provide some protection from any wraith darts it might encounter. It could also be used as a support ship in a fleet to scan the cargo of other ships.

Length: 98m
    Width: 71m
    Height: 27m

Shield strength: 112 500
    Reactor recharge: 137 250 pr/s
    Reactor Idle: 6,3%
    Reactor Strain: 98%

TWR: 2
    Systems: Interstellar Hyperdrive and level 4 scanner
    RP Systems: 2 crew capacity, various sciencelabs, bridge and common spaces

The Aurora Class battleship is the largest ship in the Lantean navy. It was designed as the only ship you'll never need, because simply having one should be plenty to scare off any sane empire. With plenty of space to run around inside the ship, you'll easily get lost in the maze of corridors and crew quarters. The ship has a hangar bay large enough for 2 jumpers and several cargo containers for all your storage needs.
    No battleship, however massive, can really operate without smaller support ships though so I'm working on those now. I hope to have more than just a light cruiser ready by the end of the year. However, the cursed design choices the Lanteans seem to inspire will slow down progress now that we're fully outside of cannon Stargate for Lantean ships. Which is obviously why i keep doing other shit.

Built on roughly 1:4 scale

Length: 655m
    With: 255m
    Height: 100m

Shield strength: 125 000 250
    Reactor recharge: 24 144 946 pr/s
    Consumption(idle): 35,4%
    Consumption(Max strain):98%

TWR: 1,3
    Hyperdrive Speed: very

Systems: Intergalactic Hyperdrive, Drones (heat seeking and Lock-on missiles), 1 hangar bay, 37 weapon platforms.
    RP Systems: Full internals, 95 crew capacity, 58 stasis pods, engineering spaces, research labs, power generation, hyperdrive and shield generator.

Yeah, I updated it

I have a thread in the Fan art/screenshots section of the forums where there are plenty more photos of the ships if anyone is interested, I mostly post about the progress of the battleship but every now and then I need a break from designing that so I make some other things. Any feedback is graciously accepted. I try to be as accurate to cannon Stargate as possible.

Will one day make the ships downloadable, but not right now though.

Last edited:

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Personally i'd make the Puddle Jumper brown to fit the style of the other ships better.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Forgot I had this thread, I've updated it now

starmade-screenshot-0369.png
    The jumpers are dark gray now, because that fits better and i like it better

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    :O A returning Shipwright? :D Would you be interested in membership in the Federation of Shipwrights?
    Surely I'd need to actually make some original ship designs, i.e not from Stargate, in order to be eligible for such a organisation?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Surely I'd need to actually make some original ship designs, i.e not from Stargate, in order to be eligible for such a organisation?
    Not at all; Some shipwrights engage their talents to bring forth designs that came from others' minds and share them with those who would otherwise never lay their gaze upon said works of art :P

The Federation is well... Essentially, a kind of... United Nations so to speak, comprised of Shipwrights of all kinds of styles; some favor acting as extensions of the reach of artists' creativity, while others will rend industry itself into tangible form, creating brutally industrialist vessels, intended to evoke the feeling of living in a world where all metal is rust, and where the pillars of reality are the bulkheads of the universe, rendered in functional beauty aboard their vessels.

Each Shipwright has a story to tell... What is yours, Engineer?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Not at all; Some shipwrights engage their talents to bring forth designs that came from others' minds and share them with those who would otherwise never lay their gaze upon said works of art :P

The Federation is well... Essentially, a kind of... United Nations so to speak, comprised of Shipwrights of all kinds of styles; some favor acting as extensions of the reach of artists' creativity, while others will rend industry itself into tangible form, creating brutally industrialist vessels, intended to evoke the feeling of living in a world where all metal is rust, and where the pillars of reality are the bulkheads of the universe, rendered in functional beauty aboard their vessels.

Each Shipwright has a story to tell... What is yours, Engineer?
    I'll have to think about it

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    The Backbone of any black-skies navy, the humble Light Cruiser. Designed to support the larger warships either in combat or to operate as a long range scout capable of "throwing down" on its own.

Length: 305m
    Width: 149m
    Height: 40m

Shield strength: 10 000 150
    Reactor recharge: 5 204 700 pr/s
    Consumption(idle): 17%

TWR: 1,3
    Hyperdrive class: Interstellar

Systems: Interstellar Hyperdrive, Scanners Lvl 4, 2 Hangar bays/cargo bays, Drones(Lock-on missiles), 8 Main weapon platforms and 20 small weapon platforms
    RP systems: Bridge, 10 crew capacity, leisure spaces, hyperdrive coils, power generation/distribution, shield generators, engineering spaces and 2 hangar bays

Last edited:
    Reactions: Alphajim
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Hello! Can you share me the Aurora class battleship?
    No sorry my dude, you'll have to wait like the rest untill i'm mentally ready to let my baby go into the world on its own. Sorry but even the creator(s?) of THAT ship won't get special treatment. I would however like to thank you for inspiring me to make my own Stargate ships, if i hadn't discovered the BC-304 on here I might never have really REALLY gotten into this game.
    I'm pretty sure I'm still whitelisted on the cake build server tho, and that still seems active so maybe i could give you a tour on it if you'd like? Hell i might even have some ancient(pun intended) projects floating around there I can't even remember tbh

Reactions: nagygeri01
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Cute lil frigate. This is a support craft/system patrol, it can only support larger ships or scout ahead. It doesn't have the shield strength to stick around in combat for too long. It has 6 ventral main guns in those two pods on the side, so i guess not "really" ventral, but you get the idea. Also obviously lock-on missiles.

Length: 115 metres
    Width: 95 metres
    Height: 32 metres

Shield Strength: 125 000
    Reactor max consumption: 98%
    Cloak: Yes
    Hyperdrive: Interstellar
    TWR: 1,7

starmade-screenshot-0479.png
    starmade-screenshot-0480.png

Reactions: Unnamed25

Lone_Puppy

Me, myself and I.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    You planning to build the Destiny? Could start with a Shuttle to work out the docking then build Destiny.

Reactions: Daniszen
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    You planning to build the Destiny? Could start with a Shuttle to work out the docking then build Destiny.
    Well I still have the old Destiny blueprint I've already started on so I could either rip that apart and start over or just resume the process. Not really MY hull and all, but it's too perfect to just be left as it is honestly. I did make the shuttles tho, and the main weapons. Tried making better turrets but to be blunt I'm a bit shit when it comes to making turrets.
    Regardless, I'm not really feeling the creativity rn which is why I haven't done anything for like a month or whatever

Reactions: Lone_Puppy