Astronaut Weird Collision teleporrting

Reaction score
    This is such a frustrating glitch, if you rub against any angled areas or corners of small areas, you will get teleported. My elevator shaft is 3x3 and I get teleported in there often. My core placement also causes me to be teleported a lot. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4WeSptS-74 Here is a video I put up about it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Does it ever teleport you thousands of metres from your ship?

this is very annoying and i too wish it would be fixed.

Reaction score
    I\'ve had that issue, myself - getting tossed out of my ship. Being in the ship\'s gravity seems to help keep it from happening.

On a related note, I had a problem trying to fly someone to our station - they were able to get in the ship and activate the ship\'s gravity. But the moment we hit the sector border, they warped back to where I picked them up.

Reaction score
    this is annoying I know I have it done so many times on my huge ship but that is nothing to ship collision. what ever you do do not crahs your ship into another ship because you will probably crash your entire game which is obviously a problem. I hope beetlebear or schema can adress the collision everything and fix it because I am tired of space walking and crashing because people thing of their ships as darts and mine as a dartboard and I can only watch and crash because the teleporting collision keeps me from my ship core.