Astronaut Equipment (Not what you are thinking)

Randomo

Commander
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Yep, probably heard suggestions on Astronaut Equipment, like jetpacks, armour and other stuff.

Though, I am suggesting this: A rocket sled and a device that can activate doors and logic remotely.

A Rocket Sled (Doesn't have to be called that, could be called a PRD (Personal Rocket Device) is something that will be able to make astronauts travel a bit faster because they are being propelled by an engine, though, if they travel too fast and bump into something, they take damage - So it may be an idea to have a 'slowing' down function to it. I got the idea from Star Trek: The Game:

A Device that can activate logic and doors remotely, will call this a Logical Device as a place holder from here on. This device should have a limited range (Say just in the same sector an astronaut is in) and can be linked to a limited number of logic circuits and can open doors from anywhere in the sector (As long as they are not protected by factions.) It should be a hand held device that I think should go well with a rocket sled.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Rocket Sled == Thruster + Power + Core

The core also already fires a beam that can trigger logic.

Randomo

Commander
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    What you mentioned it likely to change as we are still deep in development. I am suggesting some better that we can swap it out with. You have also not total ruled out the use of a Logic Device.

nightrune

Wizard/Developer/Project Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Thinking Positive
    I like the idea of a handheld inner ship remote. Useful for secret doors!