Astronaunt Equips

Reaction score
    Right now if u DC or get glitched or something u are literally stranded in space until u spend 15 mins or so floating a few KM to the next shop

so.

Astronuant EQs like jetpacks or weapons can be added this can also allow attacks via boarding to be a liable option and not just Ship to ship combat.

for boarding there can be teleporters same concept as in FTL where u teleport into the other ship and shoot their crewif their crew all dies the ship is urs to salage/takeover etc.

Sio

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    But i think teleporters would be a little bit op if you can tp infinite people at once or something like that.

I think just small landingpot would be enough or linked teleportes to the landingpot (like in Star Wars BF 2 with the landing ships). I mean you allready can build a battering ram.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Love the idea, there are times when i think the scale of interaction should change sometimes ur firing 1000 lasers a second from grand battle ships, sometimes ur just a dude on the planet. Only atm when your a dude on the planet you feel naked (or just me?). Not sure about short-range teleporting though, i like the idea you have to build a ship wth boarding in mind; maybe a tunnel with disintegrators on the outside so you can ram someone, create a whole, and jump onto their ship.

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    2x2 ship, mounted with a power drain beam, a salvage beam, and a couple computers. Ram the target with a few Disintegrators on a stick and fly in. Then proceed to do incredible internal damage by forcibly removing their generators.